What if I have been involved in a car accident?
October 29, 2015

What if I was hurt at work?

Most injured workers are entitled to worker’s compensation benefits. Following a workplace injury, a chiropractor can serve as the attending physician for the first 60 days, or 18 visits, whichever comes first. Typically all bills are paid-in-full by the insurance provider, but the doctors will work with your insurance provider to provide details regarding your specific situation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *